A great build called Remedy

Monday, June 2, 2008

Yesterday I went to an amazing build called Remedy Exploration by Bid Messmer and I have to say that I was totally blown away.  Not only was it engaging and interactive, but it was absolutely beautiful.  This is one of the first times that I have seen the glow options used in a tasteful way.  I think I could have stayed in there all day!  Once you tp and look at that part of the build, don't forget to click the tp button to see the rest of it, and take your time there is a lot to see here.  I am definitely going back.  You can also take some pretty amazing photos there too!





1 comments:

Joan Kremer said...

Wow, Brigitte, you describe the process you went through for making Chameleon so well! I'm amazed at how time-consuming the rendering process was. It's great that you're passing on your learned wisdom!
Alas